Sunday, January 4, 2009

OneNote Templates

I have stopped carrying around a notepad or organizer since I started using Microsoft OneNote in my laptop. From my daily notes, to meeting minutes, and screen clippings of materials, I 'jot' all these into my OneNote notebooks.

If you don't know how to start in a new page, on the right panel, there is an arrow next to the 'New Page' option, that enlists a wide range of template choices to choose from to help you get started.
To spoil you, there is a selection there at the bottom of the list to view 'More Templates Choices and Options..."
All these templates have been categorized for easy selection, and here I have expanded Planners and selected 'Prioritised To Do List' template and voila:

Easily now, I just fill up my To-Do items for the day so that I don't miss out on my tasks.

So do try out the other types of templates for your meeting minutes, etc.



In the Templates task pane, refer to the bottom and you can find more options for templates, such as setting a default template or create a new template with the current settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment